Notion Pro is a valuable tool in modern life, helping to record and manage daily tasks effectively. With flexible customization capabilities, Notion is one of the most popular note-taking applications today. In this article, let’s learn about Notion from basic concepts to commonly used commands to know to use Notion optimally.
What is Notion Pro?
Notion is a note-taking and task-management application that allows users to plan, take notes, create timetables, and store data in the same space. It provides a special sort structure that helps users organize log files into different layers, create subfolders and facilitate searching.
Key features of Notion Pro
It’s hard to move fast if you can’t find anything. Centralize all your knowledge in Notion.
Simple. Powerful. Beautiful. Communicate more efficiently with next generation docs.
Manage any type of project more efficiently. No separate, clunky system.
- Unlimited file upload in 1 page of the Pro version. Feel free to upload heavy files.
- The Pro version has a Version History of 30 days. Can restore previous edits.
- Unlimited Guests (regular version is limited to 5 people).
- Visualize, filter & sort any way you want
Show only tasks assigned to you, or items marked as urgent. Break down any project in the way that’s most helpful to you.
- Customize the info you track
Create your own labels, tags, owners, and more, so everyone has context and everything stays organized.
- Build any page, communicate any idea
Everything is drag and drop in Notion — images, toggles, to-do’s, even embedded databases.
- An always-on support network
Swap setups and share tips in over 149 online communities.
- Choose your language
Notion currently supports English, Korean, Japanese, French, and German. With more to come!